Shooting Holes in the Moon

I'm a cipher wrapped in an enigma covered with secret sauce. - Stephen Root

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Finally...photos!

I'm such a bonehead...I finally figured out how to include pictures on my blog! Here are a few from my recent trip to Toronto for Gary and Dawna's wedding.

The first is from a street vendor Nicky and I walked by in Chinatown...


The second is some graffiti I saw at a bus stop...


And finally, a feeble attempt to capture the beautiful light as the sun set in Indiana on the drive home:


There are a LOT more where this came from. I'm in the process of setting up a website which will allow me to post my favorite pictures for all my friends and family to see. In the meantime, if you'd like to see more, let me know and I'll send you a link to my photo albums at Kodak's website.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pretty cool - you will have to show me how to do it sometime!
    Nicky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home